Needa apt need to get a apt ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family, on June the ### our apt caught on fire and so we list everything, the only thing we got out of the apt was the clothes we had on that day. We’ve been trying to look for a new place but haven’t been successful I have ### kids including me and my husband we’ve...
Replies
10
Views
386
Please Jesus send me to a nice apt with some space I'm beyond depressed in Jesus name l pray
Replies
7
Views
189
Dear lord, please remove any and all evil from inside. I want to become completely pure and spiritually clean. I want to be as when I was baptized. I don't want anything evil in me
Replies
9
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom