Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray that God will protect me (and those I interact with) and provide for my immediate needs of food, clothing, shelter. Also, that He will send Christian family quickly to be in prayer and for fellowship. I had been persecuted 20+ years and I don't want to be hurt...
Replies
7
Views
288
Brothers and sisters please pray that God will protect me (and those I interact with) and provide for my immediate needs of food, clothing, shelter. Also, that He will send Christian family quickly to be in prayer and for fellowship. I had been persecuted 20+ years and I don't want to be hurt...
Replies
8
Views
286
Brothers and sisters please pray that God will protect me (and those I interact with) and provide for my immediate needs of food, clothing, shelter. Also, that He will send Christian family quickly to be in prayer and for fellowship. I had been persecuted 20+ years and I don't want to be hurt...
Replies
8
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom