Need Your Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

Guest
DEAR GOD I NEED YOUR HELP I CANT DO THIS BY MYSELF GIVE ME PEACE AND HOPE I ASK THAT YOU SAVE MY WIFE SHE IS LOST AND NEEDS YOU IN HER HEART PROTECT HER WHILE SHE IS AWAY I ASK THAT YOU REMOVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS KEEPING HER AWAY FROM HER FAMILY BRING HER HOME AND RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
204
Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom