need urgent prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

junkyjanine

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me so that I can get that job that is really meant for me in the new year. Please pray that God unblock that blessings that is meant for me and that I become closer to God and that I hear his voice. I am struggling financial and nothing is going right in my life I just feel unhappy all the time and feel far away from God. Please pray for me that I can have a better relationship with God and become close to him..

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord, please May D come back to me. May he miss me. May he see we are meant to be and that he is enough. He doesn't have to feel less...
Replies
Views
Every moment of my day is filled with darkness since my fiancé left me for his ex who treated him so badly before me. I prayer for strength, courage and guidance to get through this deceit. In prayer he tells me the truth and gives me the closure I need. If he is meant to be with me, I am open...
Replies
Views
My heart is so broken, the person I love just decided they were done with me, I feel rejected, I feel worthless, I gave this my everything. I feel like God has abondoned me that I’m struggling to pray but I don’t know where to turn I only have God. I feel like God didn’t pick me because how can...
Replies
Views
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through...
Replies
Views
Im losing my faith. I feel like God hates me. He made me think someone was meant for me and brought me into a friendship with another girl whom i encouraged to join the worship team and now him and her are friends and shes stabbed me in the back and I feel like Hod used me to bring them together...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom