Need urgent prayer for my ### & my ###!

Nad

Disciple of Prayer
Need prayer for my ### & my ### they are sick.
Also I need to get my License & to find good job.
I have some legal issue, pls pray for God's guidance in this matter.
My ### went to be with the Lord, I am still grieving & can't stop crying because I were not able to see her in last days, for I live abroad & did not come in time.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Don't worry, have faith in Jesus.. he has a good plan for you that's why he is taking a test... through strong will power you definitely overcome this problem... don't think too much on the negative side.. be positive... everything comes on the right track...
 
Lord, be with us and all those comfort to all that morn recently, knowing that our loved ones, and those we know, are in a better place now. Lord heal us and restore us all mightily and help us fight our legal issues also. We give God all the Glory, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
10
Views
171
I am in urgent need of healing in Jesus name, please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom