Need Understanding And A Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peachy5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
I am lost as to how those that seem to do wrong always come out ahead. When they need help a blessing always come their way, when in trouble they find ways out. I am in a financial crisis where I somehow owe the IRS, I am stuck in a two bedroom apartment with a daughter, granddaughter and grandson on the way. I am happy to have a job, but I do not see an increase in my finances. I pray and it seems as though my prayers go unanswered. I need the Lord's help.
 
I've been there. Praying for others & God would answer, but when I prayed for myself it seemed like nothing happened. The reason my prayers weren't being answered is because I was living in disobedience to God's word. If God told you to do something, get it done. The sooner you do, the faster your life will turn around. Read the blog post I wrote about God being all you need.

​


Heavenly Father, thank you for restoration. It's available whenever we need it. Please supply all of ###'s needs according to your riches & glory in Christ Jesus. I praise you because you are faithful & every word you speak proves true. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen

​
 
Dear God, I lift to you the prayers of this dear sister. Please send help for their provisions in life. May you will open new doors of opportunity for her to work in order to support her family. Bless her family, her child and her grandchildren, may your loving presence will always remind them of your great love. Thank you dear Lord for everything that you've, for everything that you're doing and for the everything you're going to do. In Jesus name, I pray with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I left the toxic work environment because it was affecting my mental and physical health. Being mobbed and driven out allowed no time for seeking other employment while still employed. My physical health has been negatively impacted. Although I tried to resolve the issues at work, the matter got...
Replies
10
Views
382
I already told the legal representative’s assistant about a week ago that I can’t manage packing and moving on my own. I’m weak, and my calves and arms have been cramping for days—right now too. They don’t understand; they keep asking that if the apartment is so dangerous, why don’t I just move...
Replies
7
Views
173
I already told the legal representative’s assistant about a week ago that I can’t manage packing and moving on my own. I’m weak, and my calves and arms have been cramping for days—right now too. They don’t understand; they keep asking that if the apartment is so dangerous, why don’t I just move...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom