Need To Pass In Reevaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas

Disciple of Prayer
please pray that I pass in revaluation of maths paper. I have to clear it in revaluation. I sincerely need God's help and blessing. please please please help me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi good morning. I'm an architecture student from the ###. I've been praying to God to pass me for all of the subjects this semester but I was still so anxious. There are subjects that are at risk of failing and I failed one subject. I don't want to fail the other subjects. I can't afford to...
Replies
8
Views
279
Please help me with prayers to finish the police academy. I only have 6 weeks left and if I fail any more test or physical training I will lose my job and I have a family that is relying on me. Everything is on the line. I'm trying but I need help so I can make it through these last 6 weeks and...
Replies
6
Views
184
I recently quit my job due to excessive stress from my relationships with coworkers and the demands of working late at night. Currently, I am unemployed and urgently need a job to provide for my family. I have a ###-year-old daughter, a ###-year-old son, and a wife. Please pray for me so that I...
Replies
6
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom