Need To Pass In Reevaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that I will pass in reevaluation of maths paper I sincerely need God's help. please please please
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi good morning. I'm an architecture student from the ###. I've been praying to God to pass me for all of the subjects this semester but I was still so anxious. There are subjects that are at risk of failing and I failed one subject. I don't want to fail the other subjects. I can't afford to...
Replies
8
Views
279
I recently quit my job due to excessive stress from my relationships with coworkers and the demands of working late at night. Currently, I am unemployed and urgently need a job to provide for my family. I have a ###-year-old daughter, a ###-year-old son, and a wife. Please pray for me so that I...
Replies
6
Views
322
I need to pass all of my classes. I feel so overwhelmed, please pray that God equips me to pass my exams. I'm relying on Philippians 4:13.
Replies
7
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom