Need To Make 800.00 In 9 Days To Pay My Rent And Bank Also Praying For Lea Ekoh Who I Have Not Hear

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING BUT BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION ... PLEASE PRAY GIVING THANKS TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DRAW LEA EKOH CLOSER TO GOD AND THE BLOOD THAT JESUS CHRIST SHED FOR THE WORLD BE OVER HER TO TRANSFORM HER LIFE .AMEN! AND PLEASE PRAY THE THE LORD WILL HELP ME FIND A GOOD JOB AND TO HELP ME .MEET MY GOAL OF 800.00 TO PAY MY RENT AND BANK IN JESUS NAME . ALSO FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WAS BROUGHT UP TO NOT LIKE ME I PRAY FOR HER SALVATION AS WELL. ASKING THE ANGELS AND SAINTS TO PRAY WITH ME TO THE FATHER IN JESUS HOLY HOLY NAME.....THANYOU JAMES ANTUNEZ

Father God in heaven, we thank you for you know our needs before we bring them to your attention. Thank you being Jehovah Jerih, our provider and meet every need in our lives that we may have time to praise to you and continue to worship. We thank you for the challenges that stretch our faith becasue you are BIG GOD- bigger than the rent, the bank note, the attitudes of our children, the absence of our loves one- YOU ARE GOD! and we worship you. We adore you! We lay prostrate on the ground before you at your feet our tears cover the floors because we know no other and depend on the reply of you and intervention in our lives becasue YOU LOVE US and CALLED US. Bleas us and give us what you want us to have, in the name of Jesus, amen.

My continual prayer request is no matter what I see, hear, or feel, is that I will always and forever keep my focus on God, walk in Obedience to the Word of God, and God’s Leadership. This is also my continual prayer for you.

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name honor Ms. Linda’s prayer request for the BOTH of us.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom