Need to know who is stalking me.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic demon possessed people are still harassing and stalking and gaslighting me constantly. It never ends. I just want freedom from them. I'm not free if they are in my life. I just want freedom from them. They are having have been harassing me for decades. It needs to permanently end...
Replies
9
Views
167
I've had spiritual schizophrenia and actual stalking that's both digital combined with physical. People gossip about me while I'm there and then do things to target me. I also have schizophrenia and emotional bondage. The stalking is now constant, I don't think it's because of the schizophrenia...
Replies
7
Views
287
Satanic people continue to stalk and gaslight and harass to no end. It's like they are holding me hostage and refuse to let me go. I can barely hear Holy Spirit because they scream their evil satanic lies into my life every day all day. I can't stand it. They deliberately put spirits of...
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom