Need The Power Of Prayer For October ###Rd

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradandtammi10102009
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bradandtammi10102009

Guest
october 23rd is a very important date. My fellow prayer warriors I ask for your prayers and call all on God's Angels to surround My wife, dogs, and Myself. We have been tormented by something that I can only call a demon. My wife has been physically harmed as I have. They have tormented my wife and myself for the past year and a half. I ask ALL of you to please pray for us as we try to force these spirits out of our home through God and his warring angels that protect us. I have no where else to turn but every prayer group I can find and beg for your prayers on october 23rd. Please help us by praying. God bless us and keeps us all safe.
 
Dear God, please hear the prayers of your son. Give him comfort and relief to whatever untoward situation he and his family are into now. Please let him see your loving presence and let him feel that You are there in their suffering. Protect and lead them into safety away from those who wish them harm. In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving... Amen.
 
Mighty God, we plead the blood of Jesus around about this family, we uproot the spirit of fear and decree, no weapon fashioned against them will prosper. Father, send rings of fire to protect them, You are our strong tower, a pillar of strength and our refuge, Lord watch over this family we pray in Jesus name...amen
 
Guardian Angel watch over ### and ###

Guard over them with every care

and make their way easy and their labours fruitful. Dry their tears if they weep sanctify their joys raise their courage if they weaken restore their hope if they lose heart their health if they be ill truth if they err repentance if they fail.
 
Lord please surround him and protect all that he holds dear in his life. because u know what he is facing soon and u are an almighty God and i know that thru u he and his family will be safe give them strength lord... I praise u for all that u are and all the love that u shine down on this earth..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
240
We have both developed severe anxiety in the past ### years. We never had health issues before. I have debilitating physical symptoms. But, my daughter is enduring extreme mental and emotional torment. Our physical health is also in decline. The devil is trying his best to attack us because we...
Replies
11
Views
465
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You, You're POWERFUL AND LOVING... "I surrender this relationship to You, trusting in Your perfect timing and your plan for us, whether that is reconciliation or the peace to move forward." Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, acknowledging that...
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom