Need the Lord's protection from all evil attacks. The ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Need the Lord's protection from all evil attacks. The enemy has been really attacking and need God's full protection and shalom.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us and our whole state it has been destroyed by a natural disaster hard to see too pray for God's protection over us our home inside and out we got coverage now too I’m really worried about it this isn’t the usual either I know it cold one day warm the next pray also for my...
Replies
12
Views
239
Please pray for deliverance from severe pain and remove all evil eyes from us. Even disturbing us not to pray. Please pray for permanent deliverance from these attacks. Let there owners be guided by Lord to vacate premises in Jesus name. Praise the Lord.
Replies
7
Views
215
God I seek your protection from all evil around me by the blood of Jesus. Cover me with your precious blood and let your angels watch over me bless me with wisdom and knowledge in the fear of God. Thank You God
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom