Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricb

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord in Jesus name,

I ask for your help, things have gotten even harder, I'm still looking for a job and now I'm down to $###.### on my bank account, Lord I still thank you for being able to wake up in the morning but in my mind waking up is getting to be a bit depressing, Lord I know you do things in your time and you will not put anything on us that we cannot bear, but God I don't know how much more I can bear, I know you are listening and I know that you have kept me during this time in my life and I'm very grateful but Lord I pray today in Jesus name for at least a little intervention .....in your son Jesus name ....Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I start my new job. I’m really excited about my new journey tomorrow. I have training Monday and Tuesday. I’m going on third shift, but I have to work for a shift on training. I Pray and Hope that I work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Tuesday I can’t get paid because money is really...
Replies
8
Views
149
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
Hello, can I ask for your prayers for my Partner ###, he's been poorly for sometime but has now been diagnosed with liver failure, he will need a transplant. ### is a man of God and I believe in the power of prayer from Jesus and God and I know they can perform miracles. ### is my world, so...
Replies
15
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom