Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
137
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
135
He has pain in the bladder, when he unrinate he feel pain. i am asking God to Heal ### may God have mercy on him.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom