Need Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace in all that is happening in my life especially in my destroyed, shattered and broken relationship. Please forgive me and help me God. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I pray that God is close to you and gives you strength. He heals the broken-hearted! And does great miracles!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
I ask for prayers as I had a mammogram and they said I need more tests as they saw something. I pray in Jesus name for my test to be ok and not have breast cancer. I know prayers and faith in God helps get prayers answered. And I have faith and believe.
Replies
12
Views
228
Please pray on my behalf as I’m losing weight under the stress of potential eviction. I have not secured the funds to pay off the massive debt. The unfairness of my unjust job loss and embarrassment have overtaken me. Prayers in Jesus' name. I’m really trying my best to find a new source of...
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom