Need prayers for ### who is threatening suicide. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Need prayers for loved one who is threatening suicide. He feels alone, lost, unloved. I ask God to answer my prayer, to touch his heart allow him to feel the love we have for him. Deliver him from this darkness that has a hold of him. I ask this in the precious holy name of Jesus Christ.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is Peter. My son Malachi is 13. I have been raising him in the Lord since he was born. His mother divorced me only years later to tell me she made a mistake and was just listening to friends who told her to. She said there was no reason to divorce me. However, I did not trust her and...
Replies
5
Views
292
Dear Friends and Prayer Team My thanks for all your Previous Prayers. However to get straight to the point. We as a family face a crisis at the moment! Its to do with my wife's (###) uncontrolled and persistent urge to borrow funds from payday loan sharks and short term cash advance...
Replies
9
Views
492
Hello all, I ask for prayers over my spouse to be. The enemy has inflicted discourse and caused division between she and I, she has been surrounded by the toxicity of her family locally here and her therapist. Monday morning, the enemy lies and anxiety caused her to sporadically flee from our...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom