Need Prayers For Myself And My Two ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myfaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myfaith

Guest
Dear People, please, pray for my health. Both my arms are weak, painful and numbed, also my eyesight is getting worse. I went to the doctor and they ordered some x-rays of my back and a cat scan of my brain. Please, pray it's nothing serious like a herniated disk or cancer on my brain or a tumor. I'm worried. Also, pray that my oldest daughter's right ear gets healed, and for my youngest daughter to get healed from her chronic constipation. Thank you and God Bless you.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the health of my youngest daughter and my Mom. Prayers for my oldest daughter to get a job in her career field - she's been out of college since May and still looking for a job. Prayers for the safety of our homes and safety for ourselves as we have to travel to work in this icy...
Replies
5
Views
270
Prayers i get an exercism and prayers for my father ### ###.
Replies
5
Views
232
There is a person that when I get around him I get intense boredom. He creates a hostile environment. Saying rude things, and tries to intimidate, insincere, dishonest. If God can help. I don't want to end a relationship like this. I'd like him to feel my own energy that I usually have away from...
Replies
8
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom