need prayers for my marriage, our business, our finances, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
need prayers for my marriage, our business, our finances, mental and physical health. Our life all together is pretty much in trouble. I know God is good though and thru prayer we can get thru so many obstacles. Please pray that God hears my plea for help. Thank you for your prayers
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
145
Please pray for our business ###. We need $10,000 a week to come in so that my wife and I can get a salary. We have to pay and MD, PA, RN, overhead so that we need for the business to have an income of $10,000 so that we can have a salary.
Replies
10
Views
340
We need delivery for my husband he come out in that black magic manifestation evil eye third-party control please pray for us I surrender all our worries father I'm not good person please forgive us we are your children I need delivery for my husband please help us thankyou for prayer for us,🙏I...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom