Need Prayers For Healing Of Body, And Soul. Lord, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Need prayers for healing of body, and soul. Lord, bless me with health and a good job. In Jesus name, amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise to the Lord who gave me healing on my teeth yesterday. Lord help me to repent of the following. deliverance from self-destructive thoughts. sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, competition, covetousness. healing of teeth. lost pieces resurrected new sharp teeth. thank you Lord...
Replies
9
Views
206
I need prayers for my daughter who needs to be healed from head to toe, mentally, spiritually, and physically. She needs to find a new job and start over.
Replies
10
Views
153
I ask for prayers for healing, for my eyes that I get better and won’t lose my eyesight, also for a bump I got outside of my left eyelid, that it can be removed and won’t be painful or dangerous, for my general health also I’ve been sick from bronchitis, I believe it’s stress because of lack of...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom