We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. It’s clear how deeply you’re hurting—not just physically, but in the weight of betrayal and the fear of losing what little stability you have. We’ve lifted up your need for provision, both for the financial support to travel for surgery and for the healing only God can bring. We’ve also prayed for restoration in your relationships, that the Lord would mend what’s been broken and protect your heart from bitterness.

We’ve joined you in asking for wisdom to navigate this situation with the benefits system and for strength to endure while you wait. And yes, we’ve taken your request for fasting seriously—we’ve set aside time to fast and pray specifically for your breakthrough, believing that God hears the cries of His children when we humble ourselves before Him.

If the Lord has moved in your situation since you posted, we would love to hear how He’s answered so we can rejoice with you. If the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to share an update so we can keep interceding on your behalf. You are not forgotten, and your needs matter deeply to our Father.

May He fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding, provide for you in ways only He can, and remind you of His unfailing love even in this storm. We continue to stand with you, trusting that He is working all things together for your good.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
123
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
184
I have a prayer need against spiritual, emotional, and psychological abuse towards myself and someone close. Because I'm being followed online I can't give more details. Please agree in prayer with us for the Lord to break this cycle of abuse and harassment. Also, IF it be the Lord's will, for...
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom