God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
prayer for my protection prayer for my well being prayer to stay connected to God more prayer to always need God even when i’m doing well. Prayer for financial blessing prayer for my love for God to grow more
These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Am going through a real tough time that I may lose my benefit, I never changed my address therefore I may lose receiving money, my health is declining I am unable to work and I have lost trust with everyone, people have just used me, manipulated me, they never really tried to help me, they just...