Need prayer today. I have a test ...

Hrofian

Prayer Warrior
Need prayer today. I have a test today for my school. I have not been doing well due to unable to focus and study. I have studied today. I need a passing score. Also my school has contacted me and is threatening to put my account on a hold due to non-payment. I will ask my family for help to pay for this month. May Lord please soften their hearts and help me. I don’t want to be kicked out of my school. Prayer also to keep me calm and not let this give me anxiety because of my pregnancy, please.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


May God Grant You the Desire, Power, and Execution to Draw Closer to Him!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Help Your people today and grant them wisdom to navigate challenges as they arise Bring any heart healing to the surface, so they are aware of anything they have been suppressing in Jesus' name If they need speak to a trained professional counsellor or pastor I pray they seek that...
Replies
13
Views
200
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
174
LORD i need prayer today is first day of fall semester, I also pray for my kittens to find their homes soon too. Thank You JESUS and thank you for your support in prayer. Blessings to you too.
Replies
12
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom