need prayer cause I can't take it with my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
need prayer cause I can't take it with my son anymore. He is rebellious and rude. Please pray.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
ISAIAH 54:13 ALL YOUR CHILDREN SHALL BE TAUGHT BY THE LORD, AND GREAT SHALL BE THE PEACE OF YOUR CHILDREN.

Lord, fill them with Your mighty Spirit and bring about a great transformation in their lives. I commit their whole being into Your loving hands, Lord! Thank You for dealing with them in Your own gentle ways. In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.
 
Thank you. God bless this soul and thank you for prayer. I am losing hope of healing happening and am so stressed and tired. Much thanks
 
god is watching becoz he is giving this son a chance to change.. believe in god things will happen your son will turn to jesus keep watching

amen
 
Thank you all so much. I ask that you continue to believe with me that his healing will come. So many years of dealing with mental illness and addiction. I believe if he submit completely to the Lord his healing will happen. Maybe not overnight but slowly and surely God will perform the miracle desired. Thank you for believing with me. Bless you all in JESUS mighty name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Lord please my neighbour upstairs is constantly - every night harassing me with night noise. I am speechless. It is impossible I can't take it any more. He doesn't care at all. He just must be noisy. I don't understand how can people be so selfish. I cannot function if I am sleepy every day...
Replies
5
Views
261
I need your prayers and not just once. My neighbors are terrorizing me and won't leave me alone. They purposely stomp on the floor above day and night and have done so for so long that I have turned old and grey. I can't move and they won't stop. PLEASE pray for me and ###. It has to stop.
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom