Need peace, love, trust and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, she is not feeling well today and I pray that You anoint her with Your special healing power and make her feel better. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and...
Replies
7
Views
8
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
9
Views
62
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, I ask that You bless her with the favors, wisdom and knowledge to do well in her exams today and tomorrow. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse...
Replies
9
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom