Need my breakthrough miracles in these areas of my life in this month:

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this crucial season of your life. It is a true privilege to lift up your needs before our Heavenly Father, trusting Him to move mightily on your behalf.

We have been praying specifically for your breakthrough in these four key areas: your professional certification and studies, the new job with a good salary and employment visa, the godly life partner God has prepared for you, and the protection and extension of your current visa. We have asked the Lord to grant you clarity, focus, and success in your exams, to open doors no man can shut, and to silence every voice that seeks to discourage or mislead you. We have prayed for peace in your heart as you wait on God’s perfect timing, and for protection over your mind, health, and relationships from every evil influence.

If any of these prayers have already been answered—even in part—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God is working, so we can rejoice with you! If some of these needs remain unmet, we want you to know we are still standing with you. We encourage you to post this as a new prayer request so we can continue to intercede for you with fresh faith and expectation.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the Father’s love wrapping around you like a warm embrace, reminding you that you are never alone. May He strengthen your faith as you press into Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We believe He is aligning every detail for your good and His glory, and we declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Keep seeking Him, trusting Him, and watching for His hand at work. We will continue to pray until every breakthrough manifests in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
189
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
137
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom