Need Ms Word ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, please provide a copy of MS word 2010. I was hoping to download a free trial to get something done. I have an old XP. Someone threw away my CD with MS 2010 and I can't even download a free trial because MS currently only provides MS 2013. My old XP can not handle the newer MS 2013.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
157
Sharing a prayer is not easy. Sometimes you may get even bullied for it. But should that really stop you? I don't think so. Never give up. It's hard, I know. It's hard for me to spread out the word sometimes, but maybe if you just keep on going deeper and deeper, you'll actually find someone...
Replies
12
Views
130
Dear Prayer Team. Thank you for always answering the call for prayer support. I really appreciate it. My case is too far gone. The multiple trials with health, finances, and housing are just too much for me. The level of debt is insurmountable and I cannot find another source of income. I’m...
Replies
10
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom