Need Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter vijay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vijay

Guest
Almighty Lord,

Please give me funds as I struck up with ### as my debt.....

I don't cheat anyone - Even I am praying for the ones who even cheated me -

Oh My God,

Please help me away from my debts immediately
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord we urge and request you to send in immediate help to ###, Lord, ### is not a small amount but we trust in your mercy Lord. Lord please provide immediate help and make him come out of this debt, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our del has been turned off due to past due bill. Please intercede that funds come today before nightfall to restore the service there are ### g children in the home and we need $### right away. I petition this with gratitude in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
214
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance to cover debts, surgeries, living expenses, long-term housing, training equipment, pharmaceuticals, and supplements. The request emphasizes the need for essentials to achieve goals, along with prayer, fasting, and reading.
Replies
11
Views
181
I don’t have enough money in my bank account because I have $###.### in my name right now. God recognizes that I am deserving of more than money. I’ve been patient and waiting all day to get a delivery from the lawyers. I don’t tolerates lairs people because I will tell God to expose them to...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom