Need JESUS to remove all inquity from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you wash me with your precious blood forgive me I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today Holy Spirit shield me today remove all distractions and hindrances...
Replies
8
Views
174
Heavenly Father🙏 I come before You today, acknowledging my struggles and the chains of addiction that have bound my husband ###. Lord, be his Deliverer, my Strength, and my Hope. Your Word declares in John 8:36, “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” I stand on this promise...
Replies
9
Views
313
Lord, I'm asking that you will remove all anger and frustration. Holy Spirit, give me self-control today. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. Shut the Lion's mouth today, stop all persecution...
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom