Need Help To Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ena
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ena

Guest
Please pray for ###'s salvation. For our finances and my brother's as well. He has ### children and is in greater need than I, but I really need my finances blest as well. And please pray for the health of my self and my family. I am supposed to have surgery on my eyes to stop the bleeding but I have no insurance. Satan is trying to make me feel almost hopeless and in despair... I do NOT want this. Thank you for your prayers.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Lord praying for miracles to come your way. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request a prayer to cleanse my home of evil energy and spirits please help me
Replies
10
Views
162
Father in Jesus name I ask for fairness at the upcoming hearing to appeal the denial of rental arrears assistance That agency closed the appeal case before the official deadline. I recently discovered that for the past four years I was being charged rent increases which the landlord was not...
Replies
10
Views
163
Jesus Christ completely puts an end to all the works of the devil and Satan, silences the mouths of the devil and Satan, and completely halts all the plans of the devil and Satan for all whole the time. and Jesus Christ completely puts a stop to all actions of the Devil and Satan whether direct...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom