Need healing prayers. My throat is in ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a strong prayer for ### ### ###, age ###+ years. ### last ### days, fever is continue.
Replies
7
Views
249
I injured my right arm and shoulder and the pain is unbearable and mobility is limited as well as having weight issues and migraines and sleep issues as well as a cold. I'm sick and need to feel better. My new job starts Sunday.
Replies
8
Views
284
Please pray my case manager will help me and show me kindness I also need her to call me back today and I have a really bad sore throat from all of this stress and need to get all better soon thank-you everyone for praying for all of this for me in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom