need healing in my leg my knees ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't know my knees are attacked for no reason, because I don't know where that comes from. God will get rid of these. Calm down to handle both my knees to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
319
Please pray for my friend ### healing on the both feet and legs and also his well being he was attack spiritual, May God have mercy on him.
Replies
9
Views
158
I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom