NEED HEALING AND GOD'S MERCY TO FLOW INTO MY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and my two beautiful daughter’s father disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted us. ###. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. And I need you to pray and ask God to help my two beautiful daughters to forgive me. I totally ignored them. And I’m ashamed. I need God to help them forgive me. Love...
Replies
9
Views
144
Prayer request for my father ###. He's not feeling well. He's suffering from Parkinson. No medicine gives cure. Most of the Parkinson sickness is not cure able. Some gets cure. We tried all kinds of medicine but not giving any little bit of also improvement. God knows wt to do now. And also he's...
Replies
8
Views
264
Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every silent prayer that I have kept inside. You know the hurt I feel because of my family, the unresolved issues, and the sadness that still lingers in my heart. Lord, I surrender everything to...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom