Need happiness

Richa789

Prayer Warrior
Thank you God for everything. plz pray for my happiness. I need reason for live. plz Father take me out from the darkness. also help me in decision making. because my professional life is disturbed. I need a good job with good salary. love u Father amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will allow me to hear my son ###'s laughter tonight and that He makes him healthy and happy. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
258
Lord I need your favour, guidance, wisdom, peace, happiness and health as you know everything that is best for me in job in family and all I surrender myself in your mighty hand. Clear my confusion. Make a way and do the best as you know what is best for me. I leave every tension problems in...
Replies
9
Views
191
I pray for my and my family’s Health happiness and success in life
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom