Need God's Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

samk

Prayer Partner
Need God's grace to move me through now that I am doing my internship to understand whatever I study to pass my license exams well because He did it before. Shalom
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, you know that I had gone through tibia proximal surgery of my left leg, and not able to walk properly, getting pain while walking long distance. My higher officials assign me additional field duty, despite my request. Lord Jesus, I believe in you, the orders came against me will be...
Replies
8
Views
163
Today Father I come with heavy heart I have ###’s if needs need strong support from my husband but he keeps his heart closed and ears closed and no intimacy between us like it’s gone. I pray you work on my husband’s heart and feel it with true love for me and our kids because you see him I give...
Replies
8
Views
337
An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom