Need God's Favor And Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter america28
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

america28

Guest
FATHER, IN JESUS NAME LORD I NEED YOUR PROTECTION AND TO STAY UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY AND LORD COVER ME WITH YOUR FEATHERS AND GIVE YOUR ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME TO PROTECT ME. FATHER, YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON. LORD LET ME LEAN NOT ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING PUT PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU LORD. I BIND THE HANDS OF SATAN AND HIS FORCES AND COMMAND THEM TO LOOSE THEIR HOLD FOR I WALK UPRIGHTLY BEFORE THE LORD AND NO GOOD THING WILL GOD WILL WITHHOLD FROM ME. THROUGH MY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS I AM REDEEMED,DELIVERED, AND PROTECT, AND SET FREE. THANK YOU FATHER. AMEN.
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Dear Father We Stand in this ### Prayer to Save her and Protect her and fill her with your Spirit in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
```markdown
Child of God,



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!





*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.





Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a tough class, about ### students are defiant and trouble makers, the whole class has a hard time following simple rules, I have an upcoming field trip coming up on ### super concerned I need God's favor and protection, I want to go back to virtual teaching next school year please pray...
Replies
7
Views
260
Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
289
-need prayer for God storing hedge of protection mental, physical, Spiritual, and financial over my family, marriage and finances and even my loved ones. God's to soften my husband's heart and deliver him from evil doers and evil unsaved ungodly household enemies and ungodly friendship...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom