Need God's Direction

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray that God specifically shows me what he wants me to do in His will, that He protects me and helps me do His will. please pray that Jesus fully protects me and my family. thank-you

Praying for protection. Amen
default_bigeyes.gif

Father, your word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. I pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal and uncover the direction for gatrox. Lord, you are not the author of confusion but the God of peace. Keep a hedge of protection around this family and let them rest in you knowing your word shall not return unto you void but accomplish that where it is sent. We thank you & believe you've heard our prayers & you have already answered.

I know that you did not ask for prayer for your family and friend's salvation. God wants them all to be saved…

Please Pray This Prayer….God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my family, my friends, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members & Friends...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I need the fruit of the womb Specifically twins And I know God will do it for me For what he cannot do does not exist Amen
Replies
Views
Exactly specifically praying and asking for the overt physical evidence of all the hypnosis that has ever been done to me and my family to be put in my physical possession. Exactly specifically praying and asking for the overt physical evidence of who is watching me and has been for some time...
Replies
Views
I need prayers for help with my tasks as caregivr to my grandma. also need help for a specific taks. Lord please potect me and all people frol all evil. Guide us all with You Holy Spirit. LOrd HEllp me and my mom communicate. please help us get along.Grandma needs healing for dementia heart...
Replies
Views
Dear Jesus, who came down and died for our sins. Protect me and my kids. My wife is pulling away from you and making decisions that harm us, or specifically her kids. She is taking advantage of me. Help me to follow your guidance, to know what to do. Keep satan and his demons away from us and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for minister Rick for his protection from the devil, witchcraft and deception! He is going to be doing MAJOR deliverance ministry for a possessed person! We need a miracle!! Please pray that he operates in the gifts of the Spirit. Please pray that the power of God manifests fully...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom