Need God Help Right Now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmsine68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmsine68

Guest
good morning i am in great need of prayer right now i feel like i am the end of my rope, my rent is past due and i have no money the bill collectors are calling me night and day my car is acting up i feel like whats next all god children should be debt free thank you.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Lord sometimes our needs are given by you without fail others times we must pray to you for help with our cars and our debts. This is our prayer for help being your will only. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before you, thanking you for good things you have done, lord .. please send help to me am giving up, I have pain in my heart, please send destiny helper and also someone I can talk to, please lord I need you . In Jesus name ..I pray . amen
Replies
8
Views
273
Please pray this I get this law help right now your mighty blood in Jesus and protection in Jesus name miracles Lord and open doors I am mighty blessed I am kind I am smart and strong Amen
Replies
8
Views
316
O lord please give me more than I have prayed for favour me with your grace love and show me unmerited mercy may never be rejected by any authority in ### and beyond let me purposes more than my possessions O lord shower me with your love give me more than resident ### ### Intranational passport...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom