Need Funding This Week!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hks17
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hks17

Guest
I am an entrepreneur and building a very large company. We are in need to close funding to keep going. We need prayer so that God can open the doors this week. Time is running out and we desperately need prayer.

I know a little odd request but we desperately need this and we need doors open. Thank you with all our hearts for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord, we put our trust in you and pray that you will show yourself strong in this need that your people will glorify your name, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit I am in agreement with this prayer request. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hope to travel abroad very soon praying for funds to last, needing prayer for funds, am going alone and need the right people to guide me to my destination and the right people when I get there to help with the plans I have prayed to God for in Jesus name, please agreement in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
145
Need a substantial amount of funds to move overseas to live and get required supplements and products that I can’t get where I live, am praying for the required amount of funds just need some agreement with me in prayer please.
Replies
7
Views
276
Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom