Need desperate help. My name is ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need DESPERATE prayers for my son ### for anger/violence and Adderal addiction.
Replies
5
Views
265
Lord I am still here praying without ceasing and I know you will answer Please let me get the job that would start and late August but please let it be moved up a couple of weeks or please let there be another better job come before them because I need it so we can stay in our home. God help...
Replies
5
Views
359
Please I need desperate prayers for a touch of God's healing hands. I've been having severe pains in my right breast to my chest, my throat, my back, my armpit, and acid reflux for months now. Also, severe pains in my pelvic especially on my right side and in my vulva which used to be at...
Replies
9
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom