Need Christian Friend To Go To Church With

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joanbigger

Guest
Please pray for me to find a Christian friend to go to church with. I would LOVE to serve GOD!!! I just feel depressed and lonely. I really need someone in my life to walk with, talk with and serve GOD with. My husband NEEDS to get saved too!!!

IN JESUS NAME AMEN<><>
 
Joan I will stand with you in prayer. Dear Father God I pray that you would bring a strong sound sister in Christ to ### a friend and a true sister in Christ to study with and to have a prayer partner, Father I pray for ### husband that your desire would be his desire, that he would turn to you father send a man of God to him to be his friend and walk with him, Lord we thank you now for this marriage bind it and seal it thank you for salvation and change in Jesus Name Amen. ### feel free to email me and I will keep you in my prayers daily, My Husband to is in need of Salvation. My email- ### my name is ###
 
You have one of the best friends, Jesus, and he will grant you your prayer, for through him all his possible,

I used to feel the exact same way, until I realised the only being that can help me understand and discern what's being said, was living inside

Be blessed amen
 
Lord please bring a good Christian friend alongside of ### to walk with her thru trials and triumphs in her faith. When she needs someone to pick her up help this be the person and when she needs someone to lead down your narrow road let this person also walk with her. Also Lord Jesus please help her husband walk beside her in her faith. Give them knowledge and understanding of your word along with a sense a peace that only you can give us as Christians. Thank you for answered prayers.
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
126
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
138
I believe one of my church members has emotional issues based on some interactions that I've had with them. Among other things, after church, whenever she happens to see me, if I'm talking to someone else and can't get to her right away, she will get this annoyed/envious look on her face. She...
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom