Need breathing tube removed

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

browneyed83

Disciple of Prayer
Good afternoon Prayer Request Family,

In need of prayers for my son's father whom is currently in the hospital. He's been in a dark place for several years and has turned to taking depression medicine for comfort. He was found in his room on the floor not able to speak and was very combative. Was rushed to the hospital and is currently on a ventilator. It hurts me to know that he's been in this dark place and can't find his HAPPY place. He's an amazing DAD to our son and I hate that this is the position he's in. I look at our son and it just saddens. I wish I could help him but as we all know "you can't help someone if they don't want to help themselves", but I just don't understand nor will I ever. At this time I ask for prayers! To heal him out of this dark place and for him to wake up and find his HAPPY place in life.

Thank you and GOD BLESS

Trusting God completely means having faith that he knows what is best for your life. May your request be granted. Trust in the Lord....

Thank you Lord for my prayer request family and for all their prayers at this time. God Bless them! Chris, my son's dad is still in need of prayers. He's still not breathing on his own. Lord, Please heal him of the evil toxics in his body and heal him clean. Bring him peace and happiness again, allow him a second chance. Cleanse him Lord, take away his depression and keep away from the dark place he's been in. Show him your glory!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom