Need breakthrough in my marriage and financial ###

Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can become financially independent and move into a healthier and more...
Replies
10
Views
259
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am trusting God for the...
Replies
7
Views
177
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I am trusting God for the miracle of the right life...
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom