Need a sale, I am on the ### list. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
Need a sale, I am on the fire list. Need a sale.

I am losing my mind with this preassure. thanks

for your prayers
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, please grant this request for your child. Let the sales come, and more as well to follow so that the blessing is abundant and not merely sufficient. Let the right words and rapport and presentation come for the sale to be made. Thank you for answering this prayer. In Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been scammed financially by my sister and her ex-husband. I lost money and now I hardly pay my bills. I have two properties but I need to turn them into money. I need your prayers for the urgent sale of my properties. Please pray
Replies
8
Views
183
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
245
Dear God I need to sale a plot of land to get money for charity and others.
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom