Need A Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myfaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myfaith

Guest
Dear Members, I still need prayers for my health. I still feel kind of weak. Going to doctor again this week to get some test results. Please, pray everything is okay. Thank you all.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
196
I’m still asking for prayer for my ###, he needs a job. Hope for some opportunities comes his way. I worry about him, I’m just being a worried ###. Thank you and God Bless
Replies
11
Views
184
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom