Need a prayer for healing, financial, salvation and jobs. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenglish4

Humble Prayer Partner
Need a prayer for healing, financial, salvation, and jobs. I have been unemployed for 1 ½ years. My life is shattered and broken. My husband is in love with someone else, so we are getting a divorce. I need prayer that God will be done for my husband and me. I am hoping that my husband will find God loving and caring again. I am overwhelmed with grief. I need a prayer for my daughters to have faith in the Lord. I have placed all our cares and worries at the Lord's feet. What one heart cannot bear alone, a hundred loving hearts can bear with faith.

Thank you,

###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.         
 
Father in heaven in lift each and every part of this pray in front of you please grant all the point! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Menchie T Urfilla Dear Lord God Jesus Good Evening My dialysis access in my groin is already getting worse and is prone to infection. It's only been a month. I'm scared. I want to reach June 10, 2026, my birthday. I want to live a long time. I wish and I hope there is a large and...
Replies
6
Views
216
Prayer for my lungs and asthma, prayer for a skin rash and inflammation to go away on its own. Don’t have a doctor where I’m located and need additional finances for medications. Prayer for peace and blessings in the place I’m staying and that my roommate would quit smoking. Breakthrough in my...
Replies
9
Views
308
1. Lord, I want God deliver my younger brother ### ### from madness, smoking and drug addiction, let generational yoke and demonic attack be destroyed in his life in Jesus name amen. 2. Dear lord, I want you to give ### his professional football contract, I want ### to be signed to Arsenal...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom