Need a new life and forgive all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new life for now i get my hair fixed to STAY ON MATCHING MY CAT GIRL CAT THE SANE COLOR I NEED GREATER BANDS NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET READY SEXY ALWAYS NO WORRIES GREATLYY SHAVE MY LEGS ALL AREAS EVERYDAY COLLAGEN TWICE A VERY STRICT ROUTINE I BALANCE...
Replies
7
Views
114
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
177
Hallelujah! God has opened a door, and I was able to share the Gospel with the Chancellor of Germany, ###. Could you please pray that this seed will sprout and bear abundant fruit and multiply in Jesus' name, that God will grant it to flourish (1 Corinthians 3:7)? Thank you, and God bless you in...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,741
Messages
16,802,867
Members
650,240
Latest member
Zdaraedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom