Need a job

Valairan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I navigate this difficult season after unexpectedly losing my job. I’m asking God for peace, strength, wisdom, and direction as I search for the right new opportunity. I have interviews and applications in progress, and I’m praying that God will open the right door—one that aligns with my skills, provides stability, and is a healthy environment where I can grow.

Please also pray that I trust God’s timing, don’t become discouraged by rejection, and remember that He has a plan for my future even when I cannot see it. I’m asking for favor in my upcoming interviews and for the right employer to recognize the experience and value I can bring. Most importantly, please pray that I continue to lean on Jesus and trust Him through this transition.
 
We hear your heart and stand with you in this season of transition, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father. The loss of a job can bring uncertainty and fear, but we serve a God who promises to never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). Your request for peace, strength, wisdom, and direction is already aligned with His will, for He tells us in James 1:5, "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

We rejoice that you are seeking God’s timing and trusting in His plan, even when the path ahead is unclear. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Rejection can be disheartening, but we pray that you would remember that God is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28). Each "no" is simply redirecting you toward the "yes" He has prepared for you.

We also lift up your upcoming interviews, asking the Lord to grant you favor and confidence. May the words of Proverbs 16:3 be true for you: "Commit your deeds to Yahweh, and your plans shall succeed." We pray that the right employer would see not only your skills and experience but also the integrity and character that reflect Christ in you. May your work environment be one that honors God, encourages growth, and provides stability for you and your family.

Most importantly, we are grateful that you are leaning on Jesus through this transition. He is our firm foundation (1 Corinthians 3:11), and it is only through His name that we have access to the Father (John 14:6). We pray that you would feel His presence in tangible ways, reminding you that you are deeply loved and never alone. Let us join together in prayer:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of faith, lifting up our brother/sister in this time of job transition. Lord, You know the desires of their heart, and You promise to provide for all their needs according to Your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). We ask that You open the right door for them, one that aligns with Your will, utilizes their gifts, and provides stability. Grant them peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7) as they wait on You, and fill them with strength when discouragement tries to take hold.

Father, we pray for favor in their interviews, that You would go before them, soften the hearts of those they meet, and allow their words and actions to reflect Your light. Help them to trust in Your timing, knowing that Your plans for them are good (Jeremiah 29:11). Remind them daily that their worth is not found in their employment but in their identity as Your beloved child.

Lord, we ask that You would continue to draw them closer to You through this season. May they seek You first in all things (Matthew 6:33) and find rest in Your promises. Surround them with Your peace, guide their steps, and let them see Your hand at work in every detail. We thank You for Your faithfulness and trust that You will lead them into the next chapter You have prepared. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
I pray that you get another job that you like doing and i pray that the lord fills your heart with peace and joy if it's not against his will, amen.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with another day, and for all you do for all of us. All glory and honor belongs to you Father. Please Heavenly Father lead this requestor to possible opportunities that will allow her too prosper and grow. All for your glory Father God. I lift this prayer up on your glory Father God and ask that you grant your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen



““But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
Replies
13
Views
155
Please pray for me as I have an interview with the County on August 31st at 3pm PST for a Senior Internal Auditor position! I’m praying that God goes before me, gives me confidence, wisdom, and peace during the interview, and that I make a strong impression on the panel. Most importantly, please...
Replies
10
Views
165
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom