Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

LISA100968

Disciple of Prayer
I am back on the job market due to my company having financial difficulties, pray that I will find a job soon. It is hard to find nursing jobs in my area.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
311
Lost my job last week due to lies and nonsense. Asking prayers for God to grant me success and favor in obtaining a temporary full-time job that pays well and also that God will bless me with a car to get to this job as well
Replies
13
Views
210
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom