Need A Job To Support Family And Stop Eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zavaliagallery

Guest
I have been struggling for two years doing any miscellaneous jobs available. However, for the last two months, things have hit rock bottom. Now I have been served with an eviction. My elderly mom lives with me and my son. All I want is a steady job so I can support my family.
 
Lord help this family and their special needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### ### is in need of prayer I have eviction court tomorrow pray for my ### and I to keep our apartment. I also need prayer for my finances to increase tremendously. Blessings to you and thank you.
Replies
8
Views
274
I'm am not allowed to give any personal info apparently. God uses people to give, not just pray, as in the book of James. James made it clear you should not just say, "Be ye warmed and filled" when you could physically give to meet the needs. So in spite of my criticism of the sites rules, or...
Replies
6
Views
229
Its in a few hours. I need the money that I'm behind on. I have a new job that I'm thankful for but can't be homeless again. Please pray that this money shows up now!
Replies
10
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom