Need a good day

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord for a productive day. It is our joy to come alongside fellow believers and lift one another up before the throne of grace. We prayed that God would order your steps, grant you wisdom, and fill your hours with purpose and fruitfulness according to His will.

If the Lord answered this prayer and blessed you with a day that was fruitful and pleasing to Him, we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give thanks together. If, however, your days have not yet reflected the productivity you sought, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand in agreement with you, trusting that God hears our prayers and works all things for His glory and our good.

May the Lord continue to draw you close as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May His peace guard your heart, His strength sustain you, and His presence go with you each day. We pray all these things in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
362
Good morning, I’m praying for a good blessed and pain free day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank you all for the prayers Lord knows I need them I Love You Lord God!!! Bless us all in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
203
Life in a good day & NIGHT for me my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets..Life in our communication is great n every area aspect of our lives protected communication greatly no worries we have our needs met period forever ..Life in I have my extraordinary favor greatly i to succeed in communication no...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom